I am wondering if Lucene is the way to go for my project. I don't know what
other search engines are available out there, and how Lucene stacks up
against them. I am wondering if Lucene has a full set of searching features,
comparable to what I might find in a reasonably priced commercial package.
Anyone with a solid knowledge of Lucene care to make me feel warm and fuzzy
about my decision so far to use Lucene ?