Hi,

It's not clear what you mean when you say "refresh indexes"  or
"re-compiling." If you're adding new documents just use the add()
method. If you are replacing documents, you need to first delete the
old ones and then add them again. Look at the mailing list archive for
this, since it's been discussed several times.

--
Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc