From: Tun Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:07 PM
To: 'Lucene Users List'
Subject: RE: Lucene refresh index function (incremental indexing).

Does it support indexing the contents of pdf files? I have found one project
called PDFBox that can be integrated with Lucene to search inside of the pdf
files. Currently, Lucene can only search for the pdf filename. I tried with
PDFBox and I got the following message when I typed the command: java
org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index c:\\index ..

(org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParse
r).

Can anyone advise?