Maybe I should have been more clear.

static Field Keyword(String name, String value)
          Constructs a String-valued Field that is not tokenized, but is
indexed and stored.

I need to have it tokenized because people will search for that also and
it needs to be searchable.

Should I have two fields - one as a keyword and one as text?

How would I do that when I want to return search results..

Right now, in the results page it will have something like

Then in display_record.jsp:
     Searcher searcher = new IndexSearcher("index");
     String term = request.getParameter("id");

     Query query = QueryParser.parse(term, "id", new
StandardAnalyzer());

     Hits hits  = searcher.search(query);

Would it have to be something like:
     TermQuery query = ???