Hello all,

oh, I just found a mail from Doug where he wrote that Dmitry Serebrennikov
developed something who provides Document vector access:

> Dmitry Serebrennikov [dmitrys?X0040;earthlink.net] has implemented a
substantial
> extension to Lucene which should help folks doing this sort of research.
It
>  provides an explicit vector representation for documents.  This way you
can,
> e.g., retrieve a number of documents, efficiently sum their vectors, then
> derive a new query from the sum.  This code was posted to the list a long
> while back, but is now out of date.  As soon as the 1.2 release is final,
> and Dmitry has time, he intends to merge it into Lucene.

Who has this code? Could somebody email it to me? I would highly appreciate
it.

Is there any attempt from Dmitry or somebody else to adapt it to Lucene 1.3?

I wish you all a nice weekend,
Karl

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail