Hi!
For you Mark Harwood has made a file HighlightExtractorTest in which the principle of work Highlight is specified.
Besides by replacing tags <B> for example on < B style = " color:black; background-color:#ffff66 " >, receive yellow Highlight. If to apply conformity found word and color, it will turn out as at Google and etc.
Best regards,
Vladimir.

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:19:28 +0000 (GMT)