On May 28, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Zilverline info wrote:
But I'd love to build a Lucene "demo" application that is powerful enough to be used as a foundation for folks to use out-of-the-box.

That's just what I thought. Here's one: http://www.zilverline.org

Michael - zilverline is nicely done! I downloaded it and dropped it into Tomcat and it came right up. I did not actually configure a collection yet, but from the docs on the website it looks like you have built something quite nice. Maybe you could embed a built-in collection of the zilverline docs so something comes up right away and is searchable :)

Nice work.  I'll definitely stay tuned into your project.