Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can comment on the performance difference of
compound versus multi-file indices.  I am interested in both indexing
and searching performance, and have tried testing indexing performance
of both formats.

My tests so far show no indexing performance differences between the
two formats, but I do remember one person reporting compound index
format being 7% slower, so perhaps my tests are flawed.

Can anyone comment on performance differences?

Thanks,
Otis