On Jun 10, 2004, at 10:26 AM, Terry Steichen wrote:
Erik,

When is "Lucene in Action" scheduled to be out?

To add to what Otis said - I've been working feverishly to come to "terms" with SpanQuery*, the new sorting feature, Highlighter, Nutch analysis and much more. Lucene in Action will be accurate with Lucene 1.4, so it has been a tough job to learn and keep up. We are nearing the end though, and I can pretty confidently say that Otis and I will be completely done with the manuscript sometime in July. We are behind where we wanted to be, but thankfully that has worked out well with the timing of a Lucene 1.4 final release.