Hi
Dev Guys

Apologies.....

I have 3 Questions for u.

1)
  I have a situation in here where I am suppose to group  unique indexerd
Documents
  depending upon the number of  hit's per document.

  To Breifly Explain this

  All documet with "n"  hits  for a Search word would be grouped under
"Catagory A"

 and all document with  hits "n+1"  for the same Search Word should be
grouped under  "Catagory B".

 Can Lucene provide some means internally to handle this situation.

2) What is this weight /Boost factor  avaliable for the hits  ,and how to
use this Effectively.

3) Is there any thing in Lucene Core which reveles the version numbering of
current used jar files

       something like on command prompt  "Java -version"  displaying the
version.

with regards
Karthik