My application currently uses Lucene with an index living on the
filesystem, and it works fine. I'm moving to a clustered environment
soon and need to figure out how to keep my indexes together. Since the
index is on the filesystem, each machine in the cluster will end up
with a different index.

I looked into JDBC Directory, but it's not tested under Oracle and
doesn't seem like a very mature project.

What are other people doing to solve this problem?

--
Ben Sinclair
[EMAIL PROTECTED]