On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 10:07, Daniel Cortes wrote:
> I've the last version of LIMO.
> It is running in a Tomcat and I can't add any Index and don't load the
> index that I create the index before from console (java
> org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles ...)
> This is the reasson that I demand the structure of limo.properties
> because this file don't exist and this maner I can force to load the
> localitation of de Index File.
> Thanks for your time.

Ah, this probably means that LIMO cannot write to this location. If you
give the user you are running Tomcat as permission to write files to
your webapps/limo.war directory (or whatever it's called, I don't
actually use Tomcat), it should work.

If you don't want to do that for security reasons, simply create the
file and put it there yourself. It should be at the same level as the
index.jsp file.

Regards,
Luke Francl
LIMO developer