Hi Ramiro,

Ramiro Alba Queipo wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 10:16 -0600, Andreas Dilger wrote:
>
>> The SLES11 kernel is at 2.6.27 so it could be usable for this. Also, I
>>
> Ok, I am getting
> http://downloads.lustre.org/public/kernels/sles11/linux-2.6.27.39-0.3.1.tar.bz2
>
> but, please. Where can I get a suitable config file to apply both for
> servers and clients?

you'll find a precompiled Lustre patches SLES11 kernel for Debian Lenny
package here:
http://pkg-lustre.alioth.debian.org/backports/lustre-1.8.3/

We haven't really tested this kernel ourself yet, but our support
company did.
You could give it a try on Ubuntu 10.04 as well.

The kernel config will be available in /boot/config-<kernel version>
once you installed it.

Kind regards,
    Christopher

--
Christopher Huhn
Linux therapist

GSI Helmholtzzentrum fuer Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstr. 1
64291 Darmstadt
http://www.gsi.de/

Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office:                    Darmstadt
Handelsregister       / Commercial Register:
                                        Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528

Geschaeftsfuehrung    / Managing Directors:
                                 Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Horst Stoecker,
                                                    Christiane Neumann,
                                                   Dr. Hartmut Eickhoff
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates / Supervisory Board Chair:
                                           Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Stellvertreter        / Deputy Chair:                 Dr. Rolf Bernhard