Hi Eric,

basically right now I have one IB node, one 10GE node and one router node that
has both types of network interfaces.

I've got a small lnet test script on the router node, that does the work:
export LST_SESSION=$$
lst new_session rw
lst add_group readers 192.168.1...@tcp
lst add_group writers 10.148.0...@o2ib
lst add_batch bulk_rw
lst add_test --batch bulk_rw --from writers --to readers brw read check=simple
size=1M
lst run bulk_rw
lst stat writers & sleep 30; kill $!
lst end_session

Is there a way to figure out the messages in flight? I remember to have a
"rpc's in flight" tunable but this is connected to the OSC layer which does not
do anything in my case (I think).

Michael