the English notes a, b-flat, b, c

are called a, b, h, c in German

B-major is called H-Dur and b-flat-minor is called B-Moll.

Best wishes,

Rainer aus dem Spring
IS department, development

Tel.:   +49 211-5296-355
Fax.:   +49 211-5296-405
SMTP:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
 delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any NDA
currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.