Vieux (Ennemond) Gaultier  has his works scattered in various sources.  The
most commonly known ones are the pieces from Minkoff, and The Perrine MS as
well.  For some of the lovely settings on Hoppy's CD, I have found the A
Major pieces in the Robards lute book.

Of all the 11 course French CD's, I agree, that Hopkinson Smith's old Vieux
Gaultier is the best.  Schaffer's is also wonderful.  There is an old LP on
(I think) Telefunken, of Toyohiko Satoh, with a 2-record set of French
music, and this ranks up among the very, very best.  Too bad it is not
re-issued on CD.  But, Toyohiko has another excellent French CD on Channel
Classics, on an old 1613 lute by Laurentius Greiff.  It is also very, very
good.

Let us not forget Stephen Stubbs doing Jacques Saont Luc.

ed