Dear Jason,

If you have the CNRS edition, please refer to page XXIII, under
concordances, and you will find listed the other sources, which include:

Gottweig I, f. 36-39 ["Chaconne ... de Gautier"]
Ibid., f. 51, 52 ["Chaconne du V. Gautier"]
Oxf. f  576, f. 28 ["Cascade (S.N.)"]

It does not appear in the Pieces or Livre.

ed