Dear Luteneers,

I'm at astage where my fretgut on my 14 course swan neck are so frayed that buzzing is
serious.  I survived two years on my old supply but forgot what size I need.  I have
two requests.  The first is short term.  What diameter fretgut should I order?  I
recall 0.9, 0.8, 0.7 down the neck?  Is this right?

Second request is can someone suggest what gauge strings should I order for a fourteen
course.  Starting with 1st to 14th.  A cut and paste of someone's order form would be
appreciated.  I have the standard J.C. Hoffmann 14 course German swan neck
theorbo-lute.

Many thanks in advance.

Michael.