>>> Hello Albert,
>>> Thanks, that was very clear. I agree with you.
>>> Allan Alexander
>> Back in the old country there is a saying: "Crows never peck each
>> other's eyes".
>> RT
> Are you suggesting that I am a publisher of facsimiles? I have no
> interest in this business. I think that if Albert publishes the book,
> people should respect his publication and not copy and distribute it.
> If they want to go get their own information, let them do it.
No, but you are believed to be a publisher of commercial ARRANGEMENTS. I do
not wish to open a second can of worms, but earlier I have expressed an
opinion that an arrangement, although it is not a facsimile, should carry
only a minimal price tag, because it is basically someone else's music,
usually from public domain.
RT

Roman M. Turovsky
http://turovsky.org