Hello Roman,

> No, but you are believed to be a publisher of commercial ARRANGEMENTS.

Not exactly.

I self publish a few things for the lute that I WROTE and some that I
arranged, melodies that I harmonized and added variations to. There
is little market for such material from lutenists. Not the same as
selling facsililes. I mostly license my pieces to a publisher and
they sell them. This is what I do for a living. I'm a full time
composer and arranger.

I have many downloads of lute pieces on my site where there is no
charge.

> I do not wish to open a second can of worms, but earlier I have
> expressed an opinion that an arrangement, although it is not a
> facsimile, should carry only a minimal price tag, because it is
> basically someone else's music, usually from public domain. RT

Then make arrangements and sell them for a minimal price or give them
away.

Simple

Allan

www.fluteandguitar.com