> I wrote you about an hour before I received your first letter, =
> mistakenly assuming this was your response to my letter,  all the time =
> unaware that someone sent you my first letter from the lute mailing =
> list.
Uncle Albert IS ON the lute-list. There is no benefit of a doubt called for.
RT

    Roman, interesting, I did give him the benefit of the doubt.  Another
person wrote me privately saying he was on the list as well.  If indeed this
is true, I may be coming around to your way of thinking.
     I hate dishonesty, I guess this sets another precedent,  for things yet
to come.

Michael Thames
Luthier
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com