At 09:37 PM 12/5/2003 -0500, Roman Turovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>MO, there is a Paul Revere Trophy "for the unsurpassed excellence in e-mail"
>in the snail-mail for you. It is yours to keep forever. We are just non
>interested anymore.

Best news I heard all day! Just keep this non-interest in my postings for
as long as you can. Perhaps when your school-girlish acrimony will blow off
with your phoney bluster, there will be room here for discussions for what
really matters. Somehow I suspect that you will be able to resist the urge
to attack me, once you get more of that second-hand whiff of wind... see
you later, boychik.

BTW, you did notice that your buddy and chief sycophant (to borrow your own
underhanded compliments) Michael Thames, have expressed a good opinion of
DAS' book? Any particular reason you are not giving him the same treatment
as you gave me on the same subject? or your high moral principles are
easily manipulated by sycophancy?

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.