I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but Frank Wallace has some lovely
recordings for lute and voice -- he's a baritone and plays lute, vihuela and
guitar. For his own compositions, I'd check out "Voices in the Dark ..." -- a
pdf sample here http://www.duoliveoak.com/MusicPages/voicesinthedarksample.pdf
. He has cd's, sound samples and lute tab on his website at
http://www.duoliveoak.com or http://www.frankwallace.com . I hope this helps.

- Chris Schaub