Ian Anderson and Jan Ackerman were both amongst my childhood heroes, and
I've just turned my 13-year-old daughter onto Jethro Tull too!  No Britney
Spears or bubble-gum pop in my house; I am very proud.  It seems to me that
Martin Barre is more often credited as Jethro Tull's lutenist.  I'll have
to give an attentive read of liner notes tonight.

Eugene