Greetings to all from Axel:

For my birthday, I had to have the volume 12 of "Le Secret Des Muses" which
was "Initiation 'a La Basse Continue au Luth" (Introduction to the Bass
Continuo on the Lute) by Pascale Boquet from the Societe Francaise de Luth (written
in French, of course).

I worked closely with The Von Huene Workshop, Inc of  Brookline, MA. After
months of rather slow response from the French Lute Society (thank God the lute
is still in the cottage industry stage, and not yet a super efficient
corporate conglomerate), von Huene learned  that to order something from the French
Lute Society, one must be a member of the French Lute Society  (because of
France's nonprofit incorporation laws) So, the von Huene Workshop joined the
French Lute Society and I received my book pronto.

The von Huene Workshop, Inc. (The Early Music Shop of New England) is located
at 59-65 Boylston Street; Brookline, MA 02445-7694.

Telephone is: (617) 277-8690.

E-mail is:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As soon as I can afford it, I will join the Societe Francaise de Luth and the
Deutsche Lautengellschaft, because I speak a bit of both languages and grew
up as a child over there.