I recently bought a few lute items from an antiquarian bookseller and
one item is completely unknown to me. It is a facsimile published in
1968 of "Loutnova Tabulatura", a Czech manuscript from 1613 written in
German tablature (which I can't decipher).

Do the German tab enthusiasts (oxymoron?!) have any further info on this
manuscript? Is it significant? Is there a particular page or piece that
someone would be eager to have a copy or scan of? I can bring it with me
to the LSA Cleveland meeting this month if anyone attending would like
to see it.