I was impressed on two counts with Harmony assistant. One was the
tech support. I hadn't bought the program and I let them know I was
just trying it out, yet they answered several queries very promptly
by email. There is also a discussion group that is virtually extended
support. The other was the look and feel and intuitiveness of the
program.

I hope you become an expert at it then you can advise me.

Like I mentioned before, my main purpose is to be able to import
sequences and render them in tab. Although Harmony Assistant could do
it somewhat, it kept putting question marks for notes that were 'out
of range', whatever that means. Please let me know if you have
success in that department.
cheers,

--
Ed Durbrow