Dear lute netters,

Please beware of the 3rd site listed here:

http://www.ifrance.com/luth-librairie/

I went to the site, and was unable to navigate, as a screen came up that I
was unable to delete, and I had to turn my power source off - it was the
only way to exit.  Even trying to Control-alt- delete did not work.  I then
quickly did an ad-ware scan, & found I was infected with 7 ad-ware
cookies.  I had been free of any ad-ware cookies prior to going to that
site ( I had done a scan prior to the visit of that site).

I recommend people on the list to avoid that site, as it may be malicious.

I certainly do not blame Daniel, who was kind enough to share these resources.

Ed Martin