Dear Eric,

(I'm sending this to the list as you probably intended)
thank you for your remarks. Unlike you I up to now tried to
have the same technically idea for both thumb in and out, a
flexible endjoint. I'm a full-time guitar teacher and while my
renaissance lute technique works sufficiently well I am not
really satisfied with my no-nails thumb-out ability on the
guitar (though it was a nightmare in the beginning), not to
speak of the baroque lute. Just this evening I experimented
again a bit and found an interesting way of combining fixed
and flexible endjoint, but it's to late now (2.40), I will
write more tomorrow.

Best regards,

Stephan

Am 18 Dec 2004 um 22:07 hat Eric Liefeld geschrieben: