Mimmo,
   Thanks for the information. I think I have a much better idea of what your
strings are.

A couple of points:

>You said: "I do not see any problem if in the sport's field someone calls
>tennis cords in that way. Why not?"

   With all due respect to both of you, I would think that M. Rosinfiorin's
discussion on this matter would indicate the problem caused by this confusion.

>You said: "What exactly is Nylgut? I do not answer to this question."

   I don't know about Italy, but if you have a patent in the United States, the
formula is public information, available to anyone from the U.S. patent office.
That is the nature and in part the purpose of a U.S. patent.

Craig

Craig R. Pierpont
Another Era Lutherie
www.anotherera.com