There were other parts in that review that were generally offensive:
reducing the whole history of the Baroque lute to the few pieces "by"
Bach really stinks of the utmost ignorance of the true facts.  My guess
is that the reviewer is a classical guitar player who thinks that Weiss
wrote Baroque guitar music...
Alain