Not necessarily a classical guitar player. There are many writers thinking the
complete music history before Beethoven Brahms and the likes concentrates in
the person Bach.
We do have a reviewer (playing a bit the piano) here who actually did much for
Mendelsohn but has no idea about pre-romantic music. Funny that he reviewed
several recitals of me but was only one time in the audience ... (another
typical scenery!)

Thomas

--
Thomas Schall