From: Arto Wikla [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:24:53 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Carbon fiber strings

(whatever that means),=20<br>> what i talk about is the fact that most of us,
lute players, preffer<br>> a LONGER VIBRATING TONE. <br>

ago<br>the wound pyramid basses. Those modern guitar style strings have
very<br>long vibrating tone. And most of us(?) wanted to get rid of
long<br>vibrating tones, which made an archlute or theorbo sound like a
list information
at<br>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com