I answer Gernot, and write to all.

Two posters? Conveniently as the "non lute" topic was so long I reset my
email list to "subject" so I could read the entire thread in sequence. Wow,
there next to each other were exact duplicate messages from Rosinfiorino and
Carlos Flores. The last time I connected those names was in long messages on
some kind of "internal imperative", or some such thing resembling the
"Force" from Star Wars.

I believe, I believe in that force now. Else how could both Rosin and Carlos
have written the exact same words? I'm not much in favor of blocking on a
list - I like being told I'm wrong so I can prove I'm right or change my
opinion. But I've got to block at least one of these doppelgangers.

Best, Jon