The description in Coelho's catalog is as follows:

25.  Montréal, Bibliothèque du Conservatoire de Musique, Ms without
shelfmark
      119 pages, containing 99 pieces in Italian tablature for 8-course
lute (including two duets) and 13 canzonette and napolitane for lute and
voice.  Blank staves: 38, 64, 115v-116v. Size 25x18.5cm (upright format).
At least three hands, possibly a fourth (f. 83) copied the manuscript.
The foliation seems original.  Two paper types:  ff. 77-69 are printed
with eight tablature staves, while the rest of the book contains seven.
Presently the manuscript contains on its back the inscription,
"Napolitana Intavolatura di liuto:  Orazio Vecchi e Discepoli" in a
modern hand.... The manuscript is possibly of Lombard (Bergamask?)
provenance and can be dated to the years 1595-1610.
     The contents of Montréal were carefully prepared and arranged.  Most
of the passamezzi contain two or three partite, and usually conclude with
a saltarello or gagliarda on the same thematic material.  Ballo-Gagliarda
and Paganina-Saltarello pairs also appear.  The music itself consists for
the most part of well-written works intended for the competent player.
Beginning with f. 64, however, there appears a section of works –possibly
in a different hand or else a variant of the first scribe – that contains
a more technically difficult and sophisticated repertory than appears
earlier in the source.  This may represent a later chronological layer
for this section.  In fact, the beginning of the Gag[liar]da (no. 63), a
work with many version and attributions, is also concordant to Gagliarda
VI from Piccinini (1623), p. 61.

Composers:  Bastiano, Bocquet, Caroso, Cavaccio, Crecquillon, Equitus
Romani, Lasso, Mascara, Mertel, Molinaro(?), Alessandro Piccinini,
Regnart, Rore, S.to [Santino?], Terzi, Vecchi.
Just from a quick read through the inventory, it looks like dances make
up about three-quarters of the pieces in the MS.  There are a few
Canzonas, Ricercare and Toccate.

Daniel Heiman