In a message dated 2/18/2005 2:03:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Just to set the record straight, my tab format was designed to
be e-mailable.  This was in the days when there was no internet
(just a limited arpanet) and mail was sent from computer to
computer via telephones, and mailing binaries was frowned
upon.  Back when there were as many macs as windows boxes,
and lots of versions of unix (no linux!) and even VMS.
(Boy, does that make me feel old!)

Maybe an interesting idea to share, but I have intabulated lute music using
Wayne's TAB format with my PDA and folding keyboard on airplane trays on
transatlantic flights.  Very simple and functional, therefore.

Kenneth