Dear lutenists,

just a small add-on, which might interest someone?

The concert went well. Large audience, good feeling. And the choir and
we players did well. Thanks to Andrew! Our rehearsal period was also
quite interesting:

Tuesday: 3 hours, the choir, Andrew just directing without harp and I
playing the theorbo. Interesting and also a little stressing to be the
only instrumentalist among about 20  musicians. And mainly prima vista...

Thursday: similiar 3 hours as Tuesday.

Friday: 3 hours with the choir, Andrew with harp, organ player and me.

Saturday: first 3 hours with all the instumentalists, so 2 violins added;
then an hours break; then all the gang 3 hours; an hours break; then the
concert nearly one and half hours; so nearly 8 hours _active_ playing with
my big theorbo on one day! The hands feel a little tired now... ;)

In a way Andrew's style of rehearsing is very good; we really are in the
music when the concert starts - tired but hyperactive... ;-)

Nice experience!

All the best,

Arto