>Dear Michael, Gary and All:
> I saw the Who in 1971 _ at the peak of their powers _ >and they played all
>that Live at Leeds stuff, plus material from the as-yet->unreleased "Who's
>Next." A transcendental experience for a 14-year-old! >Best live album
ever!
>So who needs jazz?
>Cheers,
>Jim

  Jim you lucky dog! what a rare event, I'll be listening to them all day
now, and turn it way up!
  BTW, when I was fourteen I passed up a chance to see Hendrix, my brother
who's a year younger went.  It was on Mothers day, Hendrix said something
funny about this special day, but I don't know if it's appropriate on the
list for the fairer sex.

Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com

<lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>, "gary digman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>