>I suspect Thames is a Metheny fan as well.
>I always preferred meaningful to fast, even before Pat >O'Brien told me in
>1987 that speed wasn't sexy.
>Back in the old country we say: Some like watermelon, >some like watermelon
>rind.
>RT

    No, as I said before I'm not a big jazz fan.

     However, I would disagree SPEED is sexy!  If you've ever driven a
Porsche on the autobahn, you would know what I mean.
      Cursing around in the back seat of a taxi, may cause back seat driver
syndrome, which seems to be the problem at hand.
Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com