P.S.
2 interesting details:
1. Carbon strings held tuning throughout the 10-hour overnight ride to
Cleveland. 11th course octave was a little flat in the morning. I didn't
touch a peg for the rest of the weekend.
2. Our program is on a controversial side, and it might (and should) have
caused considerable consternation on the part of clergy of 4 denominations
present (including an archbishop). But Mar'jana's act consisted largely from
the songs she collected at the Carpathian fertility rites, which are
basically Pagan, and outright scabrous. Imagine what was going on in
celibate heads.
RT