>(Ok, "hardly ever" means every two, three days, but I've >just had a
>wonderful wine with a dessert which is a specialty from >Piedmont and I
feel
>quite optimistic...)

>Donatella

        " Hardly ever "  you are an honest soul.  I use the same strings.  I
feel the Gods have smiled upon me, if I can make it two days without tuning,
even if I make it to  the second day, at some point in my 3 hours of
practicing ,I have to tune something, no?

Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com