At 02:45 PM 8/15/2005, Arthur Ness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am not going to be drawn into a debate about Madame Robert
>Sidney-Pratten, the famous guitar virtuosa of the Victorian era. I
>do not understand why Matanya considers this a proper topic for this
>lute list.

Oops... you have already been drawn, as obvious for the quantity of
verbal effluence you have been posting here and in RMCG o the
subject, and it was you who introduced this subject into the Lute
list. Just like you introduced other OT subjects here like Berlioz
and the Guitar, Leonardo Schultz and the guitar. Mozart and the
guitar, and constantly been harping about some mysterious
"guitarists" whose ideas you disapprove of. And your hypocrisy
regarding the question of the term "keyboard" to indicate grand staff
notation for lute music, when it was you yourself who so decided it
should be called in the MOLA series (to refresh your memory, here is
this document which you wrote yourself:
http://www.orphee.com/RMCG/brochure.html), is downright mind boggling.

So let me make an offer you cannot refuse: stop your anti-guitar and
anti-MO campaign in this forum, and you will never hear from me
again. Not  you and not your cyber body-guard Turovsky. Do I make myself clear?

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226