Dear Gary

The Weichenberger CD is produced without outside finance; all the bills are
paid for by Toyohiko himself. Anybody who ever did that (I did: anybody
wants to buy a beatiful cd with Japanese songs, accompanied on an original
Panormo?) can tell
you the hopes of earning back the investment on a cd for such a small market
and without distribution are
close to zero. To keep the financial damage under control we decided on a
selling price of E 20, with an additional E 5 for p&p. I am sorry to hear
that it is too expensive for you.
But if we can support a fellow lute player perhaps we should be willing to
pay a little extra.

yours

David

LGS-Europe