At 06:16 PM 8/26/2005, you wrote:

> [...]

Which is why Arthur complained that the Lute reviewer of my
Chilesotti edition did not buy into Arthur's fairy tale on the
mysterious survival of the manuscript?

>2. You are NOT a responsible writer, for the reasons you yourself stated
>above.

What is this, a pissing match between irresponsible writers?

>Therefore, would you mind taking your hydrogen sulphide someplace else?

Let me draw you a picture, in case you still have not understood
where I stand on this matter: as long as Arthur continues his
campaign against the guitar and against me, and as long as this is an
open unmoderated forum, I will continue to point in this forum out
that the man is a liar and a fraud, no matter who supports him and
who thinks he can be trusted unchallenged. The only way you can stop
me from defending myself, here and everywhere else, is by stopping
this drunken tantrum that has been going on for well over ten years
in this forum. Encouraging it and morally supporting the
unsupportable, will only serve to strengthen my resolve to speak out. Poniatno?

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226