<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> Okay, I get it; everyone(?) hates Mr. MO.  It's still censorship.

well, I for one do not hate him. IMHO it is a stupid thing to engage in
flame wars and develop resentment for someone you possibly haven't even
met personally.

There are those whose language sometimes contains personal attacks and
insults. If a threads show a tendency toward this kind of communication,
I usually delete the rest of postings until the threads ceases.

It is everyone's own decision, though. It will be my decision to leave
the list for a while in case his kicking a dead dog will continue.

Regards,

Mathias