Back in April my group and I played in a small 60 seat theater. The janitor
decided to do some housework behind a very thin partition during the opening
number which was ME ALONE in a passacaglia. There is no business like
showbusiness, it took him more than a minute to realize that ha was doing
something terrible. So I clenched my teeth and played on.
RT

Signup at www.doteasy.com