That's what I said.

> Sorry I can't (at the moment)
> come up with other examples or references, but I don't think
> sloppiness comes into it - spelling was indeed very variable,
> but the grammar was fairly consistent.

Once again, see Abbott.

Best wishes,

Rainer aus dem Spring
IS department, development

Tel.:   +49 211-5296-355
Fax.:   +49 211-5296-405
SMTP:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and
notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside
of any NDA currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe
GmbH and yourselves.