At 06:11 PM 7/6/2006, Roman Turovsky wrote:

>To put an end to all silliness apropos what what Pat deems to be the safest
>way of plucking, I made a small page UNDER EXTREME DURESS.
>So this is what Pat advocates, make no mistake about it,
>absolutely no hooking:
>http://turovsky.org/collapsing.html

That's Great! Thank you Roman. I obviously misread the quote about
bending the fingers and recalled the conversation at the Lute Fest
and confused the two. The mind starts to go after a while. But thanks
for the graphic. I may want to set that as my Windows wallpaper, with
appropriate permissions for such use granted of course.

Regards,
Craig