Dear lutefriends,

May I invite you to the

10th Belgian Lute Day 15 October 06

Acad=C3=A9mie de Woluwe-St-Lambert

Avenue des 2 Tilleuls 2a,

1200 Brussels

Programme :

9-9.30 Welcome with coffee and tea

9.30 Workshop: music from the Middle Ages (Landini and Grossin) arranged for G
lutes and other early instruments (A = 440=E2=80') by Dr. Christine Ballman

9.30 Open lessons: baroque lute, theorbo and basso continuo by Philippe Malfeyt
(B)

11.00 Concert: =E2=80=9CItalian Lute Music between 1500-1530=E2=80=9D solo and
duets by Spinacino, Dalza, Capirola, Borrono, Da Milano played by Pascale
Boquet and C=C3=A9line Ferru (France)

12.00 Aperitif offered by the Lute Academy & Lunch (BYO)

13.00 General Meeting of the Belgian Lute Academy and talk about the teaching
the Lute to youngsters: Pascale Boquet, Lieven Misschaert, Philippe Malfeyt and
C=C3=A9line Ferru (she has real reputation teaching young children)

13.30 Workshop ensemble:Ambrosio Dalza for lutes in D en G en Giulio Tiburtino
for lutes in G (A=440=E2=80') by Dirk De Hertogh

13.30 Workshop ensemble: Trio=E2=80's by  Pacoloni (G-A-d or F-G-c) by Lieven
Misschaert

15.30: Concert: =E2=80=9CEliza is the fairest Queen=E2=80=9D:  Elisabethan
music by the group Pantagruel (Germany):  Hannah Morrison, voice, Dominik
Schneider,flutes, gittern and voice, Mark Wheeler, lute, gittern and cittern.

17.00: Free Podium and performances of the music from the different workshops.

18;00 The end

Price: free for our members and their family

others 10=E2=82=AC (-18 or +65 only 5=E2=82=AC)

We require your subscription before September 30th 06

How to get there:

The way to get there is quite easy: from Brussels Central Station it=E2=80's
only 10 minutes:

When you=E2=80're coming by public transport:

Upon arrival at Central Station take metro 1B direction Stokkel until stop
Montgomery

Go to Tervurenlaan/ Avenue de Tervueren walk direction north east, (Porte de
Tervueren), second street at the right is Trevierenstraat/Rue des
Tr=C3=A9vires, the prolonging road is Tweelindenstraat/Avenue des 2 tilleuils.

When you=E2=80're coming by car:

Ring road around Brussels: East at the E40 Highway (from Li=C3=A8ge/Luik) take
direction Centre

Follow Montgomery, stay on the lateral road (don=E2=80't enter the tunnel under
this Montgomery roundabout).

You=E2=80're on the R. Whitlocklaan, take the first at the right at the
roundabout which is the H. Dietrichlaan

Then the first at the right is already the Tweelindenstraat 2a/Avenue des Deux
Tilleuils2a.

(we can also send you a map when necessary)

One of our members, who lives next door, offers lodging for two persons, so
first comes, first served

Hoping to meet you there,

Greet Schamp

Belgium