Yes there is a menuet by Weiss in the London book that
is in B minor. It is the only Weiss I have seen in
this key. Its on page 155 in the Peters edition. There
is also a sarabande in E minor by Weiss from a G major
suite, and that is the only E minor Weiss. This is
strange because these 2 keys are very nice on the
baroque lute.
  There is also the Falckenhagen prelude that goes in
all keys that is very fun to play.
Sterling